“They are the best of the best and always do a good job”
Chambers HNW 2020
Our personable partner-led team coupled with our trusted network of buying agents, private bankers and independent property professionals, makes Boodle Hatfield the perfect partner for UK or overseas individuals or investors looking to invest in, finance, develop or manage prime UK residential real estate.
The team is rated Band 1 in Chambers HNW 2020 and Legal 500 2021.
Our clients include UK and international individuals, companies, executors, trustees and private banks. We ensure that clients’ wider strategic aims are addressed by developing enduring relationships and by collaborating closely with the wider Boodle Hatfield property, tax, financing and private wealth teams.
We provide advice on all matters including the purchase of new homes, investment in residential property portfolios, off plan development projects, financing purchases and refinancing existing investments.
Our two fluent Arabic speaking residential property partners make us the leading London-based firm advising Middle Eastern clients on residential transactions.
How we help
- Sale and purchase of prime London and country properties, country estates – whether leasehold or freehold property – including heritage properties and off-plan or new builds
- Investment in agricultural land and farms
- Lease extensions and freehold purchases including collective claims by tenants
- Financing and restructuring purchases, developments and investments
- Bespoke construction advice on property renovations and refurbishments including listed building projects
- Minerals, renewable energy and other diversification projects
- Social housing aspects of residential developments
- Planning agreements
- Residential property portfolio management advice
- Bespoke property tax advice
Please see here for further details and information on our residential conveyancing fees.
“I am impressed by their personal approach; the honest, long-term advice and the speed that they come back to me”
Legal 500 2021
“A 'market-leader in the field of residential property”
Legal 500 2020
In a recent article in the Tax Journal, Private Wealth Partner, Sue Laing highlights some key takeaways from the recent tax updates.Read more 7 min read 28 Apr 2021 Buying a UK home – the legal considerations
Residential Property Partner, Reem Al-Jumaily features in the latest edition of Enness Global Mortgages’ high-net-worth guide on “How to Buy and Finance Luxury Property in London”.Read more 2 min read 19 Apr 2021 Cohabitation through Covid
Family Partner, Katie O’Callaghan was delighted to join Lottie Leefe – Founder of financial well-being consultancy, The Dura Society, on an Instagram Live on Friday 16 April.Read more 3 min read 26 Mar 2021 Family Business: The third pillar of the UK economy
The Family Business report looks in greater depth at Britain’s Top 100 family businesses, looking at who they are, and how they are built. We reflect on how Britain can ensure these entities remain strong contributors to economic growth as we look ahead, following the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.Read more