“They are the best of the best and always do a good job”
Chambers HNW 2020
Our personable partner-led team coupled with our trusted network of buying agents, private bankers and independent property professionals, makes Boodle Hatfield the perfect partner for UK or overseas individuals or investors looking to invest in, finance, develop or manage prime UK residential real estate.
The team is rated Band 1 in Chambers HNW 2020 and Legal 500 2021.
Our clients include UK and international individuals, companies, executors, trustees and private banks. We ensure that clients’ wider strategic aims are addressed by developing enduring relationships and by collaborating closely with the wider Boodle Hatfield property, tax, financing and private wealth teams.
We provide advice on all matters including the purchase of new homes, investment in residential property portfolios, off plan development projects, financing purchases and refinancing existing investments.
Our two fluent Arabic speaking residential property partners make us the leading London-based firm advising Middle Eastern clients on residential transactions.
How we help
- Sale and purchase of prime London and country properties, country estates – whether leasehold or freehold property – including heritage properties and off-plan or new builds
- Investment in agricultural land and farms
- Lease extensions and freehold purchases including collective claims by tenants
- Financing and restructuring purchases, developments and investments
- Bespoke construction advice on property renovations and refurbishments including listed building projects
- Minerals, renewable energy and other diversification projects
- Social housing aspects of residential developments
- Planning agreements
- Residential property portfolio management advice
- Bespoke property tax advice
Please see here for further details and information on our residential conveyancing fees.
“I am impressed by their personal approach; the honest, long-term advice and the speed that they come back to me”
Legal 500 2021
“A 'market-leader in the field of residential property”
Legal 500 2020
Today Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced his plan for the second phase of the UK’s economic response to the Covid-19 pandemic.Read more 6 min read 07 Aug 2020 Septic tanks: new general binding rules
The new rules on septic tanks have been little publicised, but could impact on the sale price of rural property, suggests Alice Jenkins.Read more 7 min read 03 Mar 2021 The Spring Budget 2021
The Chancellor of the Exchequer stood up today to present what he must be hoping was his “end of” or “almost end of” pandemic budget. It is clear that the state of public finances is not at all where Rishi Sunak would wish it to be – at least in normal times.Read more 3 min read 02 Mar 2021 Edward Allan promoted to Partner in Boodle Hatfield’s top ranked residential property team
Leading private wealth law firm Boodle Hatfield, has promoted Edward Allan to Partner in its top-ranked Residential Property Team.Read more