Tenants & Occupiers
We work with our clients across London and the UK spanning a multitude of sectors.
You can rely on Boodle Hatfield to guide and support you:
- From first time acquisition through to larger scale expansion
- Throughout the entire process, from agreeing heads of terms through to moving in
- In negotiations on timescales, budgets and requirements
- In giving advice on lease renewals, rent reviews, assignments, alterations and contractual disputes
- On exit strategies and ending leases.
Real Estate Senior Associate, Jane Reyersbach considers the legal practicalities for landlords harnessing tech in retail property.Read more 3 min read 08 Jun 2022 Herrick Does That: Capital Investment in Hospitality in a Post-Covid World
Corporate and Commercial Partner, Rahul Thakrar is welcomed on to the ‘Herrick Does That’ podcast for an international conversation on Capital Investment in Hospitality in a Post-Covid World.Read more 4 min read 17 May 2022 Approvals for office to residential conversions jump by a quarter to 1,180 in the past year
In a recent article in CoStar, Real Estate Partner, Andrew Wilmot-Smith reflects on the increase in number of applications granted to convert offices into residential buildings.Read more 3 min read 03 May 2022 The Lawyer Awards 2022 shortlist Boodle Hatfield in the ‘Law Firm of the Year: The Independents’ category
Boodle Hatfields’ industry-leading expertise has been recognised in The Lawyers’ prestigious awards that celebrates excellence across the legal industry.Read more