Tenants & Occupiers
We work with our clients across London and the UK spanning a multitude of sectors.
You can rely on Boodle Hatfield to guide and support you:
- From first time acquisition through to larger scale expansion
- Throughout the entire process, from agreeing heads of terms through to moving in
- In negotiations on timescales, budgets and requirements
- In giving advice on lease renewals, rent reviews, assignments, alterations and contractual disputes
- On exit strategies and ending leases.
This summer, Boodle Hatfield are thrilled to be supporting the Tusk Trust for The Tusk Lion Trail 2021- a global celebration of African lions and the people who live alongside them through exceptional art.Read more 3 min read 27 Jul 2021 The Tusk Lion Trail 2021
Boodle Hatfield is thrilled to be supporting the Tusk Trust – a British non-profit organisation set up in 1990 to advance wildlife conservation across Africa, in their 2021 Lion Trail.Read more 4 min read 14 Jul 2021 Materials shortage: contracts ‘not fit to deal with volatility’
Contractors could be exposed to commercial risk because their contracts do not account for the current material price and delivery volatility, experts have warned.Read more 7 min read 21 Jun 2021 Moving to a flexible office post-lockdown? Remember these legal and practical points
Real Estate Associate, David Rawlence is joined by Beth Hampson, Commercial Director at The Argyll Club to co-author an article for The European Business Review on the key points to consider when selecting and negotiating a new office space provider.Read more