2024: What does it mean for the luxury property industry?
Real Estate Partner, Simon Kerrigan, will be joining a distinguished panel of experts on Wednesday 24 January with The Luxury Property Forum to explore the luxury property industry's trajectory for the upcoming year.
The discussion will be evaluating 2024 from all angles from investing in luxury properties to buying and selling them to designing and building luxury developments to market them to those UHNWIs. Simon will be focusing on how this is year is set to be pivotal for the long talked about leasehold reform. He will cover why 2024 is such an important year, the headline changes that are being proposed and how these might affect the luxury property market.
The discussion will be chaired by LPF Founder and CEO, Priya Rawal and other speakers include:
- Lucian Cook, Head of Residential Research at Savills
- Neil Bantel FCSI, Director at Deutsche Bank
- Emily Nesbitt, Sales and Marketing Director at Octagon Developments Limited
- Jatin Patel, Director at Kinnison Limited
- Heather Powell, Partner at Blick Rothenberg
- Stephen Green, Partner at HollandGreen Architecture, Interiors & Landscapes
- Jacinta Da Rocha Goulter, Director at Maison Communications
Find out more and register here.