Law Fairs & Events
Our Graduate Recruiter, Jenny Sanghera who looks after graduate recruitment here at Boodle Hatfield, is always on the lookout for fresh talent to join the firm. Do keep an eye on our website for other upcoming events both on and off campus.
Jenny and our trainees look forward to meeting you at one of our future events but if you are not able to attend the fairs that we are going to please do get in touch with Jenny directly on email@example.com.
Boodle Hatfield will be attending the following virtual careers fairs this Autumn. Please do sign up to meet some of our Trainees and our Graduate Recruiter, Jenny Sanghera:
- BPP Law Fair – 14 April 2021
- Annual ACE: Assessment Centre Experience – 10 March 2021
- BPP National Careers Fair– 9 December 2020
- Cambridge University Law Careers Fair – 22 October 2020
- BPP Careers Fair – 11 November 2020
- Durham University Law Careers Fair – 18 November 2020
- Exeter University – 25 November 2020
BPP 2020: In March 2020 Jenny attended a virtual careers event at BPP as the available graduate recruiter. The event itself was attended by 300 students and Jenny was kept busy in her ‘chat box’ speaking with many students who had a range of questions for her.
Careers Fairs Autumn 2018, 2019, 2020: Jenny, along with our current trainees, attended several Law Fairs in Autumn at Oxford, Cambridge, Durham and Exeter Universities and The Law Society.