As your business develops, new challenges and opportunities arise. Advising businesses and their owners is at the very heart of what we do at Boodle Hatfield. Our aim is to help our clients achieve their commercial goals, maximise opportunities and manage risk. Regardless of how established your business is, or the sectors in which you operate, we support businesses with innovative solutions, a swift and commercial approach and impeccable service.
We see the wider picture, so you can be sure the advice you receive will be right for running and growing your business.
Some of the challenges and opportunities that may arise include:
- negotiating a key commercial contract
- introducing an employee share incentive scheme
- entering into a joint venture with a new commercial partner
- hiring, managing and dismissing staff
- bringing or defending a legal dispute
- expanding internationally; or
- moving offices to accommodate a growing workforce.
Whatever the challenge, whatever the opportunity, our team of experts can help with clear and timely advice.
We can help you with:
- Funding rounds
- Commercial contracts
- Defending or bringing claims against you or your Company
- Employee share schemes
- Employment advice (including contracts, policies, employee management, hiring, dismissals, litigation and settlement agreements)
- Joint ventures
- International expansion
- Corporate governance issues
- UK immigration, including sponsor licence applications, sponsor licence compliance, sponsor licence management, Visa applications and Right to Work check compliance
- Advising on options to terminate the lease of the existing office
- Leasing a new office
Businesses the team have assisted include:
- Advisor to NASDAQ listed global mobility-tech provider on commercial and employment matters
- Acting for mattress manufacturer Sleepeeze on their commercial and corporate matters
- Supporting Kitt, a new provider of serviced office space, and its founders
- Helping with the expansion of cycling startup Handlebars
Our market leading experts are on hand to guide you through all stages of the business lifecycle on everything from to establishing to protecting a business.