“The individuals are very forward-looking; they are excellent”
Global Chambers 2020
We have partnered successfully with many wealthy individuals and families across the world including from the US, Middle East, Asia and Europe.
They have placed their trust in us to support and advise them on multiple matters ranging from establishing businesses in the UK, investing in real estate, planning immigration to the UK and helping them structure and finance their international private and business assets.
Experience shows that in spite of numerous challenges – be those economic or political – the UK remains a great place in which to live, work or establish a business. For many, a land of uncertainty has become a land of opportunity, and we enjoy helping our clients achieve their goals on an international stage.
We offer a genuinely full service to our international clients, with language skill across our core practice areas including Arabic and Spanish. Our team are not only highly dedicated and commercially astute but they are also attuned to cultural and religious sensitivities and the applicable domestic legal and tax framework within which our clients operate.
How we help?
- Private Wealth Planning – we offer clients a holistic, legal, tax and risk management service to support your sophisticated and complex needs, including Sharia compliant wealth structuring
- Business Governance – we understand the pressures faced by family businesses in a world that calls for greater transparency and regulation. We will ensure your business is effectively managed and has the right governance structure
- Residential Property – we work with international investors to secure the right property. We have a particular focus on, and understanding of, prime central London houses, off plan developments and country houses
- Commercial Property – we advise on commercial investments of all types, be that a hotel, office, retail space, gallery or urban regeneration project
- Immigration – we work with clients across all categories of the Immigration Rules and are experts in dealing with complex immigration matters that require nuanced, client-centric solutions. We have particular expertise in assisting individuals relocating to the UK for the purposes of investment or the establishment of a UK entity, as well as assisting European nationals in the wake of Brexit
- Family Offices – increasingly international clients are using family offices to help manage their wealth and global lives; we are highly experienced at establishing family offices and providing them with expert legal advice and true cultural understanding
- Luxury Assets – our clients regularly invest in art, supercars, yachts, private jets, jewellery or even rare handbags, and we advise on the right approach and structures
- Corporate – whether establishing a company or investing in an existing venture, we can provide proactive and commercial advice
- Disputes – whether a commercial, property or private wealth dispute, we guide clients through the complexities of litigation in order to reach the right result
- Divorce & Family – our specialist family team advise international clients on all UK family law issues including divorce, pre and post-nuptial agreements and child custody and maintenance after divorce.
We have developed strong relationships with leading firms around the world who have expertise in specific areas. We therefore can select the right overseas advisor for each individual situation whom we are confident will provide the quality of advice, cultural understanding and client service that our clients expect from us.
We are a founding member of TAGLaw, one of the leading worldwide law firm alliances. This provides us with valuable links to 300 law firms in over 100 countries, giving our clients first-rate on the ground advice as they need it.
“very strong firm”
Global Chambers 2019
“Real commitment to delivering imaginative solutions for the client”
Legal 500 2020