The Surrogacy Landscape Podcast – Episode Two, The Experience
The Surrogacy Landscape Podcast is a three-part series brought to you by the Family Law team at Boodle Hatfield. The series discusses the legal implications of growing a family via surrogacy, dispels some of the many myths, highlights the experience and looks at where we are now, versus were we may be in 12 months' time.
In Episode Two, Family Partner, Harriet Errington talks to a new parent, Stuart Armfield, who has recently navigated surrogacy with his husband. welcoming son Rio into the world last year. Harriet draws on the expertise of Andrew Coutts from the International Fertility Company and Immigration law specialist, Rahul Batra from Hudson McKenzie to collectively look at the considerations for couples and individuals looking to grow a family via surrogacy and where one might start, with a special focus on international surrogacy.
This podcast is intended to provide a first point of reference for current developments in aspects of the law. It should not be relied on as a substitute for professional advice. If you would like to discuss any of the points raised during the podcast, please do not hesitate to contact Harriet, Andrew and Rahul using the details listed below.
- Harriet Errington, Family Partner at Boodle Hatfield
+44 (0) 20 7079 8378
- Andrew Coutts, CEO of International Fertility Company
T: +44 (0) 7794 372351
- Stuart Armfield, Father to newly born surrogate baby, Rio and a prominent figure on Instagram and TikTok
- Rahul Batra, Managing Partner at Hudson McKenzie, a specialist global immigration law firm based in London.
+44 (0) 20 3318 5796
- Surrogacy – your questions answered: https://www.boodlehatfield.com/articles/surrogacy-your-questions-answered/