Ensuring we provide a COVID-19 Secure Environment
In advance of attending our 240 Blackfriars Road office we would like to provide you with some important information.
So that we can ensure we are providing a COVID-19 Secure Environment for our visitors and onsite staff, we kindly ask that you follow this guidance:
- Wash your hands on arrival and use the hand sanitiser provided during your visit
- Be thoughtful with regards to social distancing etiquette (our spaces are organised to allow for 1.5 metres between all attendees)
- Keep all personal belongings with you on arrival as the cloakroom is currently closed
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 we kindly ask you not to visit the office. Click here for more information regarding Covid-19 symptoms
- If you are arriving to the UK from another country, please always follow Government test and quarantine advice before arriving at our offices – Click here
- If you have been contacted by track and trace and asked to self-Isolate, we kindly ask you not to visit the office
We would also like to take this opportunity to reassure you we are doing all we can to provide a COVID-19 Secure Environment for our visitors and onsite staff:
- Rooms and equipment are thoroughly cleaned before and after each meeting and event
- All areas of the office are cleaned at regular times throughout the day and evening
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes are available on arrival and in all meeting rooms
- Face coverings are not required in the Boodle Hatfield meeting rooms. That being said, you are welcome to wear a face covering if you feel more comfortable in doing so
If you would like any further information with regards to your visit, please contact us using the details below and we will do our best to assist.