We have partnered successfully with many wealthy individuals and families across the Middle East who have placed their trust in us to support and advise them on multiple matters ranging from establishing businesses in the UK, investing in real estate, planning immigration to the UK and helping them structure and finance their international private and business assets.
We offer a genuinely full service to Middle Eastern clients, with Arabic speakers across our core practice areas. Our team are not only highly dedicated and commercially astute but they are also attuned to cultural and religious sensitivities and the applicable domestic legal and tax framework within which our clients operate.
How we help?
- Private Wealth Planning – we offer Middle Eastern clients a holistic, legal, tax and risk management service to support your sophisticated and complex needs, including Sharia compliant wealth structuring
- Business Governance – we understand the pressures faced by family businesses in a world that calls for greater transparency and regulation. We will ensure your business is effectively managed and has the right governance structure
- Residential Property – we work with Middle Eastern investors to secure the right property. We have a particular focus on, and understanding of, prime central London houses, off plan developments and country houses
- Commercial Property – we advise on commercial investments of all types, be that a hotel, office, retail space, gallery or urban regeneration project
- Family Offices – increasingly Middle Eastern clients are using family offices to help manage their wealth and global lives; we are highly experienced at establishing family offices and providing them with expert legal advice and true cultural understanding
- Luxury Assets – our clients regularly invest in art, supercars, yachts, private jets, jewellery or even rare handbags, and we advise on the right approach, structures and tax efficiencies
- Corporate – whether establishing a company or investing in an existing venture, we can provide proactive and commercial advice
- Disputes – whether a commercial, property or private wealth dispute, we guide clients through the complexities of litigation in order to reach the right result
- Divorce & Family – our specialist family team advise international clients on all UK family law issues including divorce, pre and post-nuptial agreements and child custody and maintenance after divorce.
“The individuals are very forward-looking; they are excellent”
Global Chambers 2020
“I am impressed by their personal approach; the honest, long-term advice and the speed that they come back to me ”
Legal 500 2021
“Fights the clients’ corner and finds creative solutions”
Legal 500 2021
The number of High Net Worth Gulf nationals living in the UK has reached a five-year high of 11,742*Read more 3 min read 31 Mar 2020 International Investors Buying UK Real Estate: Advice and UK Government guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic
The UK Government has recently published official and detailed advice…Read more 4 min read 27 Mar 2019 SDLT surcharge for overseas buyers
Following an announcement in the Autumn Budget, a consultation has now been launched regarding a 1% surcharge on freehold and leasehold purchases…Read more 3 min read 12 Mar 2020 Budget 2020 Bulletin – SDLT Update
When delivering its Budget on Wednesday, the UK Government confirmed that it will be introducing the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) surcharge for non-resident buyers of residential property.Read more